"He yelled out for someone named Jessie?" Giles asked. "Yes, I was fighting the vamp and he called out for Jessie to help him. Then a vamp I have never seen before came out of the shadows and told me on Saturday I die." Buffy said. "Well it is only Wednesday. Plus, you have to help out for parent-teacher night on Thursday. That should keep you out of trouble till Giles can figure out this Jessie and new vampire are." Xander said w/a little sarcasm. "Now, Xander. We don't know if Jessie or the new vampire get a hold of Buffy that she will die on Saturday." Giles said. "Hey, now who said I will die?" Buffy interrupted. "You might." Willow said sadly "I looked up this Jessie you mentioned and well she is an actress/singer. She just turned 318 this past August. There is a whole book on her." "She's an actress and singer!" Buffy yelled. "She is also a vampire that." Willow said silently. "Maybe the new vamp and Jessie are the same person. Willow, do you have a picture of this Jessie so I can compare the two?" Buffy wondered. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are a couple of pictures in the book. There is one labeled family portrait. It has Angel(Angelus), Darla, Drusilla, Jessie, and Spike. There is also a subtitle. It says who they are and that they are a terror to the whole world. The year the picture was taken was in 1880 right after Spike was sired by....Jessie?! Jessie sired Spike...wow! I didn't know that." Willow said while flipping through the book on Jessie. "So do you know what will happen if they get together again?" Buffy asked. "Well...I would guess they would become the terror of the whole world again. Right now...I would say it is only Jessie because..Angel is good, Darla is dead, Drusilla is insane, and Spike can't even kill you. Oh no......" Willow said. "What is it? Is something wrong?" Buffy inquired. "Jessie has taken out over 150 slayers in the past 2 centuries. That isn't even her whole life. Besides the information I gave you, it says that little is known about her." Willow said solemnly. "Oh great! A vamp w/experience! That's new! Buffy said, a little pissed off. "Well if we could keep an eye on this Jessie then we can have the upper hand." Giles said. "How are we suppose to do that w/out going near her?" Xander asked. "Fine we'll just keep an eye out for her." Giles said. "Ahhh! Officer Smith will kill me if I don't finish up f parent teacher night. I have to go. See you guys tomorrow." Buffy said frantically. "Bye." everyone said. Buffy rushed out of Giles' house.
"Angel!" Cordelia yelled out. "Huh?" Angel said waking up after dozing off. " "What is w/you sleeping all the time?" Wesley asked. "I've been having some weird dreams that seem like reality. Darla is in all of them." Angel said still trying to wake up. "Darla? Didn't you stake her about 3 1/2 years ago?" Wesley said searching through his books. "Yeah, but some of theses dreams have The Fanged Five in it. Darla, Drusilla, Jessie, Spike, and myself. We were the terror of the whole world." Angel said thinking back on those times. "Jessie and Spike are really the only terror now. Spike took out 2 slayers but Jessie took out over 150 slayers in only 2 centuries...that isn't even her whole time alive...318 years. She is an amazing vampire." Angel told Wesley. "Well, Angel. If she comes here you can take her and Spike out like you took Darla out. Right?" Cordelia said. "If Jessie and Spike come here, I'm positive the both of you can't take them. I never fought her though. She is very cunning and clever. I don't even think all the vampires, vampire slayers, and the armies of Hell besides have a slim chance against her. She is the fiercest vampire I've ever fought alongside of." Angel said. "Really, well does she have a weakness?" Wesley inquired. "Well, Jessie and Spike are not normal vampires. There are 2 types of vampires. The first is my kind. We can be staked and beheaded. Also there is the cross, holy water, and sunlight. Now the second type..Jessie and Spike's kind. Th staking and beheading doesn't work. Not even a slayer can get something through their skin. Their skin is rock solid and ice cold. They can touch holy water and the cross but I'm not sure about going into sunlight. Their temperature is about 62 degrees F. Mine is around 80 degrees F." Angel said still thinking. "So" Wesley began "this second type of vampire is nearly impossible to kill?" "Basically. They are very rare though. There is probably about 20 vampires of that kind. There maybe other things about." Angel said walking around the hotel lobby. "So they are rare? No wonder I haven't heard about them." Wesley mumbled still going through his books. "Do you have anything else I can work off?" Wesley asked. "Well, you can look her up on the Internet cause I believe she is an actress and singer." Angel said lost in thought again. "She is an actress and singer!" Cordelia screamed. "She's a vampire and famous! That's insane!" "Now, Cordelia, settle down. I will get a hold of Giles to see if he knows anything about this Jessie. I also will look up her celebrity profile and maybe you can find something out about her through your friends in acting." Wesley said calmly. "Your right maybe if I meet her I can become famous, too." Cordelia said pondering the idea. "Cordelia pay attention. She is a dangerous and deadly vampire. Don't go trying to find her just to become famous." Wesley told Cordelia while rolling his eyes. "I'll just get a hold of Giles and ask him if he knows anything about this Jessie." Angel said beginning to walk upstairs. When he was out of sight, he ran to the elevator and went up to level 20 of the abandon hotel(which was the Angel Investigation's office building). He got off the elevator and ran to room 217(his room). Angel grabbed the phone and called Giles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment